Volunteer at BCFC
- Community sport depends on volunteers. Thank you to all those who volunteer for the teams and the club in various roles throughout the season.
Each week the club needs the support of people such as you in order to safely put teams on the pitch, and to support the club in its competition and fundraising obligations.
Under our Junior Boys NPL licence requirements for each team we must provide:
- 2 Ground Marshals
- Club assistant referees (lines person)
- Video operator for all homes games (equipment supplied)
- First Aid officer
Additional club requirements include:
- Ground marking and setup
- BBQ and/or canteen operators (home games)
To volunteer your time please:
- Speak to your team manager
- Speak to our volunteer coordinators, committee-members: Regina Scholtens or Daniel Purdy
- Speak with another member of the Bendigo City FC Committee
Please let us know if you have particular skills or qualifications, e.g. first aid, physiotherapy or similar.